Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv. We're looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our Anti-Fraud force.
As an Anti-Fraud Data Scientist, you will use data to detect existing and potential fraud in Moon Active games. You will work closely with the internal teams (R&D, Support, Production, Analysts) in order to make our games more safe and fair.
Millions of people play Moon Active games every day, so our data is rich and we have a lot of it! We are looking for a team player, someone with a passion for data, who pays attention to details!
- Execute projects end-to-end from requirements gathering, data mining, and exploration up to implement machine learning algorithms in our production environment
- Develop and implement our statistical methodology and building models for user behavior and segmentation. Ongoing research of users behavior, find baselines and anomalies
- Invent and build software systems that utilize state of the art algorithms from AI and ML to solve the hardest problems related to cheaters’ behavior, cyber security and fraud.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of Data Science
- Experience in SQL for data extraction
- Experience in Python and data science toolkits
- Working experience in end to end machine learning flow: data extraction, feature engineering, model building, and performance evaluation
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude, and great interpersonal skills
- Master degree in a quantitative field like Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields - an advantage!
- Experience with 24/7 production systems and real-time analytics - an advantage!
- Experience in gaming / Anti-Fraud domain - an advantage!