- Published: July 29, 2021
Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance, we are the world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of solutions for animal identification, monitoring and traceability. Our data-driven solutions are used by farmers, companies and countries to manage hundreds of millions of animals worldwide.
The Global Customer Experience team is driving the design of After Sales Strategies and is aiming to put customers at the center. The Customer Experience team is leading global technical support processes, Knowledge transfer and training development .
As the Global CX Animal Science Lead you will be the “Go To” person for providing professional support and knowledge related to animal healthcare and well-being for multi species solutions, working closely with cross organizational commercial and customer facing teams.
- Building a cross organizational Animal Science Community, connecting our technology value proposition with animal healthcare and wellbeing.
- Leading global initiatives for internal and external channels (i.e webinars, workshops, case studies & research activities) for providing professional insights, connecting animals with technology
- Working closely with Global Marketing on new market requirement definitions, representing the customer experience point of view
- Supporting new product introduction activities
- Gathering insights from customers and markets for validating new solutions, features, and services
- Supporting strategic projects across the organization
- 3-5 years’ experience in Animal Science / Agricultural field
- Education: Degree in Animal Science or related discipline
- Veterinary degree - big advantage
- Experience working at global industries in customer facing roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English (working in a global environment)
- 20%-30% travel required
- Experience with training and content development
- Experience within project management roles
- Background in Animal Health Field