- Published: November 22, 2021
BioCatch’s behavioral bio-metrics solution prevents fraud while providing web and mobile users with a frictionless experience. Based on the very subtle ways users interact with the site, we create several ML models that detect whether or not it is the actual user performing a money transfer or an evil fraudster that obtained the users' credentials and is now stealing their money.
We are looking for an excellent candidate to join our Applications Group.
In this role, you will develop data collection SDKs that will run on millions of users while taking performance and security heavily into your consideration. You will also develop applications that will provide our customers with insights as to BioCatch's authentication capabilities.
- Develop the next generation of the data collection engine for Android
- Find new ways for collecting more valuable data with less impact on the user experience
- Develop applications in React-Native, Node JS, MongoDB, and other technology with the ability to give insights into the authentication capabilities
- At least 5 years of relevant experience:
- Android native development – a must.
- Experience in writing SDK and libraries.
- iOS native development experience - Big advantage.
- Experience working on CICD dockerized environment – Big advantage.
- React-Native experience – advantage
- Node JS experience - advantage.
- Experience with both SQL and no-SQL databases – advantage.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or relevant military experience from a technology unit.