- Published: August 30, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for an exceptional and passionate Android Low Level Research and Development engineer. As part of the role, you will be a part of a low-level research and engineering team that is responsible for top-notch low-level eco-system which is in the core products of ACE Labs.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
- Research, design, and implement a security & intelligence solution from scratch
- Translate customer needs and requirements to code, design and implementation
- Reverse engineer Android applications, Operating System Internals etc.
- Bypass industry standard security mechanisms
- Be a major part of one of the most advanced and in-focus products in our Cyber security portfolio
Your tool box
- 4+ years software development experience or equivalent army experience.
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- Android OS internals knowledge, and experience with Android research (of apps, system daemons)
- Experience using gdb/OllyDbg/IDA/Ghidra or similar tools for research and binary modifications
- Independent and problem-solving attitude
- Experience with code injection, function hooking and detour techniques
- Reverse engineering experience, preferably ARM
- Experience with Python programming
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.