- Published: October 29, 2020
Cellebrite is looking for talented developers to join the industry's leading digital intelligence Security Research Labs group. In this position you will be taking part and leading new projects to implement and productize groundbreaking, world-unique capabilities to extract evidence from Android devices. Newer Android devices are increasingly challenging from a forensics perspective and pose some of the toughest protection mechanisms such as SELinux, Trustzone, File Based Encryption and more.
Cellebrite's digital intelligence Security Research Labs group are a team of passionate researchers and developers dedicated to solving modern digital intelligence challenges, years ahead of others in the industry. Our world-class R&D results assist law enforcement by enabling lawful evidence extraction, putting criminals behind bars every day.
- 5+ years software development experience or equivalent army experience.
- Experience with Python programming
- Experience with low-level programming
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- OS internal knowledge and practical low level experience, especially Android/Linux bootloaders/kernel
- Reverse engineering, especially arm
- Experience with leading a software project throughout the entire development cycle