Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
A great team player who is passionate about new top technologies. You have the ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Take full end-to-end ownership, design, build and maintain complex features for mobile devices and IOT devices.
- Build the future of making A.I accessible to the world
- Work closely with teammates, Product Manager, and other individual contributors at Oosto
- Develop different services, applications, and SDKs for Android using Java and Kotlin.
- Implement Neural Networks execution on Android using NDK.
- Develop real-time, high-load, and modular data pipeline.
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit tests and integration tests.
- 2-3 years of experience developing Android apps.
- Solid experience with both Kotlin and Java.
- Excellent understanding of OO design patterns and Android fundamentals.
- Experience with Android Jetpack: ViewModel, Data Binding, Live Data, and more.
It would also be nice if you have:
- Good knowledge of MVVM architecture.
- Experience with writing Android libraries.
- Experience developing iOS apps using Swift/Objective-C(Big advantage).
- Experience with dependency injection.
- You have Android knowledge supporting native development in C/C++.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.