- Published: December 26, 2021
We're looking for an experienced Android developer to join our team of killer developers. This position requires experience with end-to-end development and deployment of apps, including working with APIs, UX rich applications, well crafted typography, camera and GPS APIs etc. We're looking for a self-starter, experienced, and detail-oriented individual, who has the patience to work on every pixel that leads to UX perfection, while maintaining networking and security that will make our product bulletproof.
- At least 3 years experience developing Android apps
- At least 5 years experience working as a developer
- Experience writing in Kotlin - a must
- Experience with Android interface animations - an advantage
- Enjoys working on the small details as much as on the big picture
- Team player
- Smart, problem solver
- Quick but thoughtful
- Lots of patience
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.