Our vision is to build the next-generation platform for fast, easy creation of audio and video content, using a revolutionary way to record and edit powered by cutting-edge AI.
To execute on our vision of an accessible experience for every user, we are looking for our first Android Developer. You will develop the first version of the Riverside studio for Android which will be used by thousands of daily users.
We are a young company with a product that has started achieving rapid growth, and so this engineer will be making key technical choices as our systems scale beyond our current limitations. We are looking for an engineer that has experience building a production-grade app from scratch with a keen architectural sense, who choose practical technologies and make smart bets that increase the leverage of our small teams rather than chase the latest trends, and who aren’t afraid to dive deep into the weeds to understand and fix thorny technical problems.
Some of our clients are Disney, Hillary Clinton, Marvel, and Verizonmedia.
- Building the android app from scratch with WebRTC, local recordings and uploading HD video to the cloud
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java And Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Integration and testing of various external and internal APIs
- Develop video related features
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in developing Android native mobile applications (JAVA)
- Experience working with WebRTC and AWS
- Experience building production-grade applications from scratch
- Team player
- Independent, self-motivated, and fast learner