Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are seeking an experienced and sharp Algorithm Manager with management experience and a solid understanding in Deep Learning and Computer Vision in order to effectively lead a team of researchers who develop the core networks and algorithms for collision avoidance, utilizing multiple cameras at multiple wavelengths and zoom, multiple corresponding inertial and location hardware.
- Leading a team of researchers and communicate with other research teams.
- Developing the next generation algorithms including different CNN architectures, CV algorithms and physical algorithms.
- Some hands-on in Python and Tensor Flow.
- B.Sc. in relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing algo teams
- In depth familiarity with deep-learning algorithms, Classic machine learning and computer vision.
- Strong knowledge in Payton (pycharm / visual studio code)
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and passionate about learning
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Familiar with Electro optics devices (Thermal cameras, lenses, etc.)
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Experience working on embedded platforms