WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing start-up offering a unique cloud-based solution of open-source management and security. We are getting millions of customer source code programs from all over the world and analyzes them automatically on a daily basis.
We are expanding our portfolio of products, by starting the development of a new, state-of-the-art, cloud-based solution in the field of application security.
We are looking for a highly motivated, talented, and hands-on Algorithms Team Leader who will lead the development of our code analysis algorithms for detection and remediation capabilities. This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities. You will have an opportunity to influence the future direction of the group, the company and gain experience in a wide range of technologies.
The successful candidate will oversee a team of 3 algorithm developers across various system levels, from research, through features engineering, deep code analysis, and optimization. You will actively contribute to the interpretation and analysis of results and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders. We are searching for a multidisciplinary team player with a can-do approach.
The team research focuses on a variety of topics including code analysis algorithms (i.e., call graph construction, control flow analysis, data flow analysis, taint flow analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning over code, and more). We combine these algorithms with domain-specific knowledge and customer usage to achieve valuable results for the customers.
- MSC in Computer Science or equivalent, from a leading academy – Must
- 2+ years of management experience, with hands-on responsibility - Must
- 5+ years of experience with algorithms and software development – Must
- Programming experience in Java - Must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Must
- PhD in Computer Science
- Familiarity with code analysis algorithm
- Familiarity with web application Security
- Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised learning
- Familiarity with code & cloud security challenges
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure / AWS)