- Published: March 2, 2021
Razor Labs is the largest AI company in Israel seeking to revolutionize the processing and manufacturing industry with state of the art solutions. We are both product oriented and project oriented with an emphasis on the mining, manufacturing, retail and medical sectors.
We have a HQ at Israel (Tel Aviv) and another office at Australia (Perth).
Our bread and butter are AI and machine learning algorithms, focusing on data, vision, video analytics, 3D, resource allocation and reinforcement learning. We build a powerful ecosystem of engineers, working collaboratively, creating creative and efficient solutions, fast, in a family oriented environment. Working in either fast paced POC’s or long term productization.
Some of our expertise include
- Anomaly detection & malfunction prediction
- Process optimization (offline\online)
- Explainability modules
- Point cloud detection, classification and measurements
- Medical and biological imaging
- Vision\ Thermal video detection, classification and tracking.
- Non linear optimisation and Q learning
- Medical: Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Signal Processing and DSP algorithms
We are looking for an Algorithms Team Leader who will take the development of our team to the next level. Scope of responsibility Includes
- A team of 4-8 algorithm engineers, professionally and personally
- Team’s delivered solutions and POC
- Team infrastructure
- Literature reviews and team’s new technology
- Team review (semi hands on)
- A critic\ advisor for other teams
- Customer facing (technologically)
- Define project\product technical KPI
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in machine learning / computer vision / deep learning
- M.Sc. /Ph.D. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong mathematical skills
- Seeing the bigger picture
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Programming experience in Python
- Proactive, can-do attitude, leadership, problem solving and excellent communication skills.