WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing start-up offering a unique cloud-based solution of open-source management and security. We are getting millions of customer source code programs from all over the world and analyzing them automatically on a daily basis.
We are expanding our portfolio of products, by starting the development of a new, state-of-the-art, cloud-based solution in the field of application security.
We are looking for a highly motivated, talented, and hands-on Algorithms Software Engineer who will participate in the development of our code analysis algorithms for detection and remediation capabilities. This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities. You will have an opportunity to design and implement advanced software analysis algorithms and gain experience in a wide range of technologies.
The successful candidate will participate in the development of the solution across various system levels, from research, through features engineering, deep code analysis, and optimization. We are searching for a team player with a can-do approach.
The team’s research focuses on a variety of topics including code analysis algorithms (i.e., call graph construction, control flow analysis, data flow analysis, taint flow analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning over code, and more). We combine these algorithms with domain-specific knowledge and customer usage to achieve valuable results for the customers.
- MSC in Computer Science or equivalent, from a leading academy – Must
- 2+ years of experience with algorithms and software development – Must
- Programming experience in Java - Must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Must
- Familiarity with code analysis algorithm
- Familiarity with web application Security
- Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised learning
- Familiarity with code & cloud security challenges
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure / AWS)