TriEye, a disruptive global startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications.
Based on a decade of academic research, TriEye’s breakthrough and proprietary technology enable cost-effective, high-resolution image data and depth perception in all weather and lighting conditions.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join a growing startup in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly-skilled, team-oriented group that’s helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to develop, implement, and optimize various Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms based on Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) signal processing while working in conjunction with the Software and Digital Design team.
Your Day to Day:
- Implement new ISP (Image Signal Processing) and Computer Vision algorithms, developed by the team, for our new SWIR sensor, as part of our SDK.
- Optimize various algorithms, in terms of runtime and complexity, for improved execution on various target hosts (CPU, GPU, dedicated HW).
- Participate in the definition of requirements for future HW hosts aimed for executing our algorithms, in collaboration with our Digital Design and Product teams.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or related
- Algorithms optimization and implementation end-to-end experience - from POC level to production level, in Computer Vision / Image Processing fields.
- 3+ years of experience programming C++ and OOP
- Real-time programming experience
- Knowledge of algorithmic development under HW limitations/considerations - Highly preferred
- CUDA Programming experience
- Python Programming experience
- Knowledge of physics/optics
- Knowledge of imaging process
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You are joining a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, at a significant stage of company and business growth.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Empowering team and range of growing possibilities
TriEye provides a superior sensing solution to solve the low visibility challenge for the automotive industry at a price point that meets high volume manufacturing requirements. TriEye’s breakthrough and proprietary technology enable cost-effective, high-resolution image data and depth perception in all weather and lighting conditions. TriEye’s patented structure and CMOS manufacturing process reduces the cost of a SWIR sensor by up to 1,000x, thereby enabling SWIR technology for a variety of applications across automotive, industrial, biometrics, security, consumer electronics, and medical markets. For automotive specifically, our solution is unique in that it leverages SWIR to provide both high-res imaging and depth perception under all conditions (e.g., night/low-light, fog, dust, etc.) at a cost that’s an order of magnitude less than that of a LiDAR. Further, being camera-based, we integrate seamlessly even with existing ADAS and AV systems.
- Generous holidays and BD gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.