TriEye, a disruptive global startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications.
Based on a decade of academic research, TriEye’s breakthrough and proprietary technology enable cost-effective, high-resolution image data and depth perception in all weather and lighting conditions.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing startup in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly-skilled, team-oriented group that’s helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to research and develop various ISP (Image Signal Processing) algorithms based on Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) signal, while working in conjunction with applied physics researchers.
Contribute to development and implementation of a full camera control flow, from the characterization stage to Image Signal Processing algorithms
Your Day to Day:
- Research, develop & implement ISP algorithms for our new SWIR sensor to provide high-quality images under runtime constraints.
- Collaborate with our System team to analyze and solve various challenges involving our unique sensor capabilities.
- Collaborate with Hardware engineers to co-optimize algorithms for hardware implementation.
- Participate in the development of our sensor simulator.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or related, or experienced BSc candidates
- Algorithms development end-to-end experience - research, from POC level to production level, in Image Processing fields.
- A combined 3+ years of experience programming Python and/or C++-Real-time programming experience
- Knowledge of algorithms development under HW limitations/considerations
- Knowledge of physics/optics
- Knowledge of imaging process
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You are joining a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, at a significant stage of company and business growth.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Empowering team and range of growing possibilities
TriEye provides a superior sensing solution to solve the low visibility challenge for the automotive industry at a price point that meets high volume manufacturing requirements. TriEye’s breakthrough and proprietary technology enable cost-effective, high-resolution image data and depth perception in all weather and lighting conditions. TriEye’s patented structure and CMOS manufacturing process reduces the cost of a SWIR sensor by up to 1,000x, thereby enabling SWIR technology for a variety of applications across automotive, industrial, biometrics, security, consumer electronics, and medical markets. For automotive specifically, our solution is unique in that it leverages SWIR to provide both high-res imaging and depth perception under all conditions (e.g., night/low-light, fog, dust, etc.) at a cost that’s an order of magnitude less than that of a LiDAR. Further, being camera-based, we integrate seamlessly even with existing ADAS and AV systems.
- Generous holidays and BD gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.