- Published: January 2, 2022
Algorithm Optimization Engineer - Research
Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, video and sound processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We develop apps based on cutting-edge research. Our algorithms optimization team transfers this research to efficient code. To tackle the most complex computational tasks on mobile devices we use GPUs, SIMD instructions and various low-level optimizations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to control code at the instruction-level, while being exposed to state-of-the-art research in computer vision and machine learning - we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide optimized implementations of computer vision and machine learning algorithms leveraging GPGPU and other acceleration technologies.
- Build infrastructure for the company's computational tasks including Neural Networks and Numerical Computing.
- Guide product development teams with integration of new research results.
- Write clean, efficient code that is easy to understand, test and maintain.
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Curiosity in benchmarking, debugging and optimising code.
Preferred qualifications (any subset will be preferable):
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU architectures.
- Experience in low-level optimisations and algorithm parallelisation.
- Experience in implementing applied math algorithms.
- Familiarity with packages like OpenCV, dlib, Eigen, TensorFlow.
- Experience with GPGPU (Cuda, Metal, OpenCL) or Graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan etc).
- Python knowledge.
- Android development experience.