RADA Electronic Industries (Netanya, Israel) is a global leader in radar technology, developing mini-tactical radars for counter-drone applications, short-range air surveillance, border surveillance, and active protection systems.
RADA is a rapidly growing company with headquarters in Israel, facilities in the US and customers all over the world.
The CTO group at RADA is leading research and development efforts for our radar systems. To provide the best solutions, we merge multiple disciplines, including signal processing, sensor fusion and tracking, machine/deep learning, and embedded software development.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on Algorithm Engineer to join the Sensor Fusion & Tracking Team in the CTO group!
In your role as an Algorithm Engineer in the Sensor Fusion & Tracking Team, you will be responsible for developing the radar’s ability to fuse measurements from various sensors (Radar, IR, GPS/INS) to maintain situational awareness, and perform localization and tracking of multiple targets in low SNR.
- You will be responsible for developing algorithms for our multi-platform multi-target tracking system.
- You will take part in end-to-end algorithm development – from product-oriented research, architecture design, development of simulation and analysis tools, to software development and integration on real-time embedded environments.
What to expect in your journey at RADA
- You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- We provide an engaging and supportive working environment designed to promote professional growth and career development opportunities.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits programs to our employees, who are the driving force behind RADA’s success.
- We foster a hybrid working environment allowing working from home and the office.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in EE/Mathematics/Physics (or related fields) from a leading university.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with algorithm development, or research experience in a related field.
- Strong theoretical foundations in statistical signal processing. Familiarity with estimation theory, optimization methods, and Bayesian filtering - advantage.
- Strong coding skills in MATLAB/ Python with proven experience.
- Independent, self-motivated, and auto didactic, with shown creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong team player.
- Experience with radar - advantage.
- Experience with C/C++ programming - advantage.
- Experience with ML/DL - advantage.