- Published: June 22, 2021
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, less garment waste, and a digital shopping experience. You will have a chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
Hear what our customers are saying.
The work done by our algorithm developers is at the core of our genuinely disruptive - and successful - technology. No easy off-the-shelf 3D engine solutions for them! We are looking to add a like minded individual to the team: someone who wants a hands on challenge, and can contribute to our success.
In this role, you will work on our own in-house, world-leading 3D simulation engine, becoming immersed in a world of physics mathematics and performance intensive programming.
Fancy a challenge?
- Experience in analysis and deconstruction of complex problems, developing and choosing the appropriate solutions
- Fluent with mathematical tools
- Experience in Numerical Analysis
- Degree in exact science or engineering
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience in 3D algorithms / modeling / visualization / computational geometry
- Ability to read to the end of a list, but if you got too excited before reading this, even better