We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions.
We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.We are searching for an Algorithm Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Israel and make an impact!
- Research algorithms based on geometric computer vision and machine learning
- Lead algorithmic developments across teams
- Take ownership of an algorithm development from inception to implementation
- Work directly with the product team, customers, and developers
- Contribute to the company's roadmap and technical architecture
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Electrical engineering or equivalent (M.Sc – an advantage);
- At least 2 years of experience in computer vision algorithms development;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Familiarity with C++ (Versions 11 and above or STL - Advantage);
- Experience with OpenCV, PyTorch / TensorFlow or equivalent;
- Experience in working under Linux;
- Passion for hands-on development.
Nice to have: (At least one of these is a must)
- Practical experience applying deep learning algorithms into computer vision applications;
- Experience with SLAM, 3D reconstruction, geo-registration;
- Experience with aerial video analysis;
- Experience with CUDA.