Autobrain’s sensor fusion team is growing and looking for an algo developer. In this role you will develop sensor fusion and object tracking.
algorithms to create an accurate vector representation of the environment using imagery, radar and lidar data; research innovative sensor fusion and
perception architectures for current and future autonomous vehicles; evaluate performance based on simulated and real-world data; keep up to date with current academic literature.
- PhD or MSc in relevant discipline (EE/CS/Applied Math/Physics) or equivalently impressive work experience
- 4 years of experience in one of the following areas related to autonomous driving:
- Multi-sensor fusion, object tracking, point cloud processing, target association, calibration, ego motion
- Deep/machine learning, computer vision, signal processing
- Perception system based on camera/radar/lidar
- Published in top-tier journals or conferences on algo/CV/DL - advantage
- Experience in self-supervised or un-supervised learning- advantage
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to quickly learn new advanced concepts
- Team player but also independent when needed
- Delivery-oriented but also visionary and long-term thinking