Trax is looking for an Algorithm Developer to join Digitization research team on a mission to solve one of Retail’s biggest problems. This is your chance to join an elite team, working on cutting edge technologies and solving real-world problems. Your mission will be to develop novel algorithms and modelling techniques alongside a team of other top-talent engineers and researches. The ideal candidate will be independent and highly motivated. He or she is expected to be a self-learner that continuously seeks to push the envelope, following new and emerging trends in technology while working in a complex setting.
What we offer:
- A chance to influence a new solution that will impact the everyday lives of millions of people.
- Hard work alongside fun and dynamic team.
- Exciting technical landscape.
- Develop state-of-the-art AI system.
- Develop highly scalable solutions capable of processing a very large amount of data.
- Own services end-to-end including design, code, test, documentation. Taking ownership of their productization process. Integrate and deploy these within the Trax environment.
- Mentor, guide junior researchers and give technical talks.
- Contribute to the solution as a whole, through working together collaboratively. We all review pull requests.
- At least 4 years of experience in algorithm and/or computer vision and/or deep learning with modern frameworks (PyTorch/TensorFlow) is a must.
- Strong programming skills in Python are mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering principals
- Communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with multiple interfaces with different roles.
- A strong desire to learn and adapt new technologies and challenges.
- Experience in classical computer vision – advantage.
- MSc/PhD degree in computer science or related field.