- Published: April 11, 2021
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
We’re growing and looking for a talented and versatile Algorithm Developer to join our Algorithm Researchers Team, the driving force behind our Deep Learning based AI.
- Develop Deep Neural Networks and Computer Vision algorithms to address video understanding and summarization.
- Programming in Python and C++ and uses GPUs to accelerate neural network training.
- We are looking for talented people with strong technical and innovative skills, who can learn quickly, solve complex problems and introduce new capabilities.
- Acting as a key member of the algorithm development team, while reporting to the team leader
- Researching and implementing state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Deep Learning algorithms
- Leading projects and feature development
- Working closely with the data and infrastructure team and the performance and optimization team
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar (or B.Sc. with several years of experience).
- Experience of at least 2 years in Deep Learning.
- Solid Python and C++ programming skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Computer Vision – advantage.