Autobrains is a fast-growing start-up with a groundbreaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.
At Autobrains, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products, with the goal to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people, in an environment where professional and personal development are a top priority.
Autobrains is backed by top investors and key players in the automotive industry such as Temasek, Toyota, BMW, Continental, Vinfast and Knorr-Bremse, with headquarters at the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Build the algorithms that power our various products and features
- Collaborate with product functions to define success criteria and translate them into quantitative measures and objectives
- Devise innovative strategies for collecting training and evaluation datasets
- End-to-end ownership of the algorithmic components of our products, from design, through implementation and monitoring in production
- MSc/PhD in relevant disciplines (e.g., EE/CS/Applied Math/Physics/Bio Engineering/Computational Biology/etc.)
- 3+ years of industry or research experience (e.g. MSc thesis) in algorithm development, machine learning, data science, or statistical modeling
- Excellent coding skills, with at least 5 years of experience in Python
- Strong background in C++ - advantage
- Self-learning academic background - advantage
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning fundamentals
- Experience with at least one of the following: Deep Learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Open CV