- Published: March 9, 2021
Are you passionate about real-world AI solutions, innovative and have great coding skills? Join our top-notch Computer Vision AI Algorithm experts at Pixellot and help us revolutionize sports production.
Pixellot’s automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events.
As an AI algorithm expert you will have a significant impact over the company's activity and success. You will take part in Deep Learning and Computer Vision research for developing Pixellot’s products: detection, recognition, and real-time automatic production with an unmanned camera system. .
As part of your role you will:
- Research and develop state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Deep Learning-based algorithms to be integrated into Pixellot's products. This includes academic-style research and design in Python.
- End product platform implementation (C++), while considering constraints such as computation resources, response time, memory consumption, etc.
- Work and cooperation with All-star teammates across our R&D group.
- Impressive M.Sc/Ph.D. degree from prominent academic institute (Technion, TAU, BGU, BIU). Relevant degrees: Electrical engineering/ Computer Science / Applied mathematics/ Applied Physics / Bio-Medical engineering - Mandatory
- Proven experience in computer vision and deep learning algorithmic development – Mandatory
- At least 4 years’ experience in computer vision algorithms development – Mandatory
- Eexperience in computer vision / machine learning research - Mandatory
- Excellent C++ programming skills (or equivalent OOP) - Advantage
- Experience In OpenCV – Advantage
- Experience with video and real-time algorithmic development - Advantage
- GPU computing (e.g., OpenCV), with parallel considerations – Advantage