- Published: April 7, 2021
Job description We are looking for an excellent Ph.D. student in machine learning working for 2-3 days a week. Exceptional M.Sc. students will be considered as well.
Our team’s mission statement:
Our research team is constantly bringing novel, often ground-breaking ideas and technology. Our research is also highly connected to state-of-the-art machine learning, artificial intelligence, NLP, and other related fields. We are geared towards high-risk longer horizon initiatives but also blend them with direct contributions to the current product and clients. We often work in the high synergy between ourselves and with other parts of the company.
What will you do?
- Take part in addressing difficult and creative challenges, by implementing ideas from research, improving them, and by contributing your own.
- Develop tools that address state of the art machine learning problems, mostly using advanced deep learning techniques.
- Code in all levels, from quick prototyping to production-level code.
- Suggest algorithmic approaches to various problems and implement them
- Work as part of a synergetic lively team while collaborating with various stakeholders including AI, Data Scientists, Software engineers, and more.
- Brainstorm with others to find the best ideas and solutions and bring them to life.
- Recent broad knowledge of machine learning and deep learning in particular
- Experience in frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, and Keras, beyond just fit-predict
- Ability to tackle difficult problems while demonstrating both depth and agility
- Ability to read, understand, and implement research papers in the field
- Sound coding ability.Fluency in Python. Scala or Java is a plus
- Good grasp of algorithms, mathematics, and machine learning in particular
- Good spirit and excellent working relations