Trax is looking for a talented software engineer to join our AI-Engineering team.
The team is responsible for designing and building infrastructure that supports both research and serving state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms at scale.
- Contribute to shaping and developing Trax’s core AI (particularly ML) platform, from building a complex microservices system, to creating tools for running workflows for training, deploying and monitoring of ML models at scale
- Work closely with research teams, data engineers and product teams in order to deliver high quality solutions using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a full time Software Developer
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming language such as: Python, Java, C++, C#
- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Experience working with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure – advantage
- Experience using: Kubernetes, Docker, Airflow – advantage
- Experience using workflow management software such as AirFLow - advantage
- B.Sc (or higher) degree in computer science or electronic engineering
Tech Stack: Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch, AWS, GCP, K8s, Airflow, MongoDB, BigQuery, BigTable, MySQL.Tech Stack: Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch, AWS, GCP, K8s, Airflow, MongoDB, BigQuery, BigTable, MySQL.