We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate Embedded Vulnerability Researcher to join our Ace Labs team in Tel Aviv, Israel. You’ll be working as part of our top-notch researchers’ group and be responsible for our advanced research and complex solutions in the Embedded communications domain, facilitating advanced vulnerability research, state of the art exploitation techniques and engineering the solutions.
- Playing a major role as part of our vulnerability research group, researching for vulnerabilities, exploiting them, and deploying to the field.
- Designing and implementing the full chain solution while co-operating with engineering teams and integrating with state-of-the-art security solutions of different domains.
Your tool box
· 3+ years of experience in vulnerability research and successful exploitation in low level products, embedded systems and OSs and communication protocols.
· Research and/or exploitation experience with multiple instruction sets and processor architectures (ARM, MIPS, DSPs, x86)
· Fluent in reverse engineering and the use of both static and dynamic analysis tools (IDA/Ghidra/Frida/OllyDbg)
· Extensive knowledge of C/C++/Assembly, as well as Python/Perl or similar scripting languages
· Knowledge and experience with communication systems and protocols as GSM/3G/LTE and other low layer protocols and concepts
· Experience with developing and designing modem/DSP architectures – a big advantage!·Familiar with Android OS internals – advantage.
· Aram or similar military training – a significant advantage!
· An endlessly curious mind – a must!