PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams. At PayEm, we're on a mission to create a holistic, end-to-end finance operating system using technology that offers control, transparency, and automation for global finance teams, but to get there, we need drivers of inclusion, innovation, and inspiration. We’re looking for talented professionals who embody our culture and want to push themselves and the company forward.
About The Role:
As our ERP integrations Product Leader, you will own our ERP Integrations product line and lead a strategic market enabler from initiation to full production launch and maturation. You will define the roadmap, prioritize, plan, drive execution, and ship our integrations product, based on business needs and opportunities. Our domain is full of complexities, and your job will be resolving them in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business.
You will constantly be expanding our go-to-market, building and maintaining ERP partnership relations, and playing a major role in talking to our customers and our customer-facing reps to gain deep knowledge of the various internal and external constraints on our product. You will then use that knowledge in working with our engineers and designers to deliver effective, valuable, and results-oriented solutions.
This is a one-in-a-million opportunity to join a team headed for huge success, while it’s still small enough to fit everyone in a single table at the bar. If you want to make an impact, if you’re not afraid of tackling big problems, if you’re passionate about UX, data, and the possibilities of disruption - we’re saving you a seat at our table.
- At least 4 years experience working as ERP product manager or Implementations manager.
- Proven experience and knowledge with different ERP systems such as Netsuite, SAP products, Sage Intacct etc..
- Demonstrated knowledge in various ERP modules and customization options.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyze and understand customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with customers, engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Data-oriented aptitude, including familiarity with behavioral analysis tools.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup.
- Track record of leading products from 0 to 1.
- Previous experience structuring organizational processes in B2B companies.