Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Account Receivables Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead, develop, and mentor a indirect Accounts Receivable teams using industry best-practices and expertise in order to drive standardization, automation, and continuous improvement strategies to increase productivity.
- Ensure workflow and workload in the Accounts Receivable teams is managed to maximize efficiency and utilization of employees’ time and abilities.
- Working across diverse stakeholders to scale and optimize order to cash processes.
- Provides management oversight and financial leadership of the collective efforts of a team of Accounts Receivable professionals across the world.
- Develop, monitor and report on key performance indicators. Identify gaps and issues. Execute on root cause analysis to remedy deficiencies.
- Establish individual and team performance goals
- Monitor and review collector’s efforts through reports and spreadsheets to ensure that individual and department goals are met.
- Produces reporting and provides analytic analysis of AR data to Sales leadership and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Developing, maintaining and owning managerial and dashboard reporting
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and accounting policies by maintaining and improving systems, processes, and data
- Working to streamline systems and ensure effective controls and processes are in place.
- Make recommendations for policy and procedure improvements to simplify and plan towards scalability.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- 6+ years of experience in accounting (mix of public and private), with at least 2 years of Account Receivables management experience and demonstrated career growth
- Strategic and detail oriented, have strong accounting and finance skills
- Experience in a global adtech, tech, or digital media environment – preferred
- Strong collaboration skills, with proven ability to lead and mentor a team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work both cross functionally and externally
- Hands-on, proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong skills in both analytics and reporting, including experience in database management and business intelligence tools (e.g, QlikView or Tableau)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Experience with ERP environment (NetSuite – an advantage)
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Proficiency in English