- Published: May 6, 2022
We are looking for a talented, reliable, and technologically well-versed team member who has impeccable interpersonal skills, is quick on their feet, and can talk their way out of any situation. You will ultimately be responsible for communicating with potential customers and guiding them through a full sales cycle; setting users up with a trial and signing them up to the platform.
You will also spend time resolving customer technical queries and concerns, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities.
In this role you will:
- Learn about one of the most advanced Amazon software companies specializing in this field
- Showcase the platform to new potential customers and close deals
- Identify customer needs and help resolve technical issues and/or concerns
- Develop conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Assume ownership of challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Gather customer feedback and share it with the product, sales, and marketing teams
- Develop processes, and manage projects to completion
- Fluent in English both written and oral - Understanding US customers is key
- Able to patiently deal with customers and demonstrate conflict resolution skills
- Desire to create, run and manage projects, outside of your scope, to completion with autonomy
- Strong presentation skills capable of demonstrating products to prospective clients
- A natural negotiator who can provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty and retention.
- Experience in customer-facing roles such as Technical/Customer Support, Sales, or Account Management
- Experience using a HubSpot or Customer Relations Management system (CRM)
- Experience as customer support or salesperson in an E-commerce workspace
- Experience selling on Amazon or other e-commerce platforms