- Published: June 9, 2021
1.Drive education on product, company updates and share company best practices as relevant to clients or agencies' business;
2.Manage and grow post-sale client relationships of auction ads offerings by monitoring and analyzing ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results;
3.Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings;
4.Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy;
5. Establish long-term relationships with key clients and make sure their business needs are taken good care of by cross-functional team;
6. Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team;
7.Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign.
Product and go-to-market strategy
1.Responsible for improvement of product feature adoption and consistently drive the product improvement from market feedback;
2.Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy.
1. At least 2-4 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing;
2. Experience in managing key accounts in mobile gaming/utility apps/e-commerce industries or domestic market;
3. Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges;
4. Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance;
5. Proactive attitude with excellent data analytical skills in excel, SQL is a plus;
6. Proficient in English and Hebrew, Chinese is a big plus;
7. BA/BS degree or above.