Looking for a change? How about boosting your daily routine with 3D?
Meet Hexa. A hyper-growth startup that creates and scales custom 3D/AR eCommerce experiences for leading brands and retailers worldwide, including Macy's, Logitech, Target, and IKEA.
To fuel our hyper-growth we are looking for future Hexagons. Want to see what we do before going deeper? Check this out.
Interested? Keep reading.
We credit our success so far to - and continue to build our company culture on - our core values. These aren’t catchphrases that we took from a manual, but things that we’ve identified as working for us that are important for us to keep, and things that we believe make our culture pretty special.
If you identify with the values below, then this might be a great match 😉
Transparency: we believe in open, honest and direct communication with each other, across all levels of the company
Simplicity: we keep things straightforward and to-the-point.
Ownership: at Hexa you’ll have the opportunity (and be expected) to take complete ownership of your work - meaning you’ll get the chance to implement and see-through your ideas and projects
Musketeer-ing: we believe in helping each other out, even if it means occasionally going the extra mile - one team’s success is everyone’s success
Are You a Hexagon in Waiting?
We currently seek an ambitious, curious Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and help us manage and scale our account portfolios for the biggest Ecom companies around the globe.
The Team & Role
We are at an exciting stage: expanding our product offering; entering new market segments, and extending our customer base. And we’re always looking for exceptional people to join us.
This is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
We offer an exciting, meaningful, fun, and supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve - where your ideas will be embraced and pursued.
Here's what you'll do:
- Build strategy and relationships with enterprise customers
- Lead commercial expansion and own all associated sales processes
- Perform occasional analyses and generate insights to support client growth
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client/market needs, and maximize ROI for existing customers - your insights will help shape and optimize Hexa's offering
- Native English speaker - A must
- 2+ years of experience in Sales/Account management, carrying a revenue quota
- Customer-facing and presentation skills, with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, results-oriented, adaptable and curious
- Experienced/comfortable in leading projects and processes internally
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Experience working in a start-up is an advantage (or having the start-up "mindset")
- Experience working with retailers/eCommerce is an advantage
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Computer Software
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Sales Public Relations