- Published: September 9, 2021
accessiBe is the leading AI-powered web accessibility solution provider that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe utilizes its AI technology to create an affordable and automated solution that has allowed us to help over 150,000 businesses of all sizes become compliant under the WCAG, ADA, 508 AODA standards, and other accessibility legislation.
We are looking for a motivated and charismatic Account Manager to join our brand new professional Solutions and services department. You will be responsible for overseeing and addressing all customers’ web remediation needs by providing accurate services and solutions to various website owners and resellers in the US market. The ideal candidate is tech-oriented and has a deep understanding of accessiBe’s products and their regulations.
- Develop strong relationships with website owners and resellers/ partners in order to provide them with accessiBe’s solutions
- Mediation between vendors and clients with a deep understanding of both parties.
- Deliver presentations and ongoing web meetings
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of accessiBe’s solutions and connect that knowledge directly to the client’s ROI.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Be an expert on the accessiBe’s product and solutions, with a deep understanding of our capabilities and value.
- 1+ years experience in an international client-facing role or consultancy role.
- Native English Speaker- a MUST!
- Proven experience as the owner of the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Charismatic and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Experience with SalesForce
- Multi-tasking – require handling dozens of clients and tasks in parallel
- Experience in full-cycle sales -an advantage
Working days: Monday- Thursday 3 pm-12 am and 2 Fridays a month