Checkmarx is seeking for a talented Account Executive - Hunter to support our Sales activities. As a Account executive for one of the most innovative and forward-thinking application security solution providers, you will fill a critical role at Checkmarx by successfully managing, orchestrating, and sourcing accounts and prospects in accounts who will have a significant impact on our revenue.In this role, you will identify, develop and manage multiple sales opportunities and strategic accounts in your assigned region as we grow our business in Israel.This is a rare opportunity to showcase your skills, and your sales prowess and professionalism will be rewarded with uncapped earnings.We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Pipeline Generation - acquire new customer database from calling into high level within prospect organizations, networking, and various customer account lists.
- Participates in campaigns, conferences, works with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately.
- Solution Selling – consults with clients to determine their needs and works with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available.
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
- Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to ensure accurate product and services forecasting.
- Drive our Business Forward - Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- At least 4 years of experience of direct and/or indirect sales
- Proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business
- Relish the challenge of assisting clients in solving critical business challenges
- Understand that Agile approaches are a way of life. Success, failures are mutually inclusive learning opportunities
- Experience in S/W security or Developer Tooling is an advantage
- Sales Hunter at heart. Forward looking, honest and pragmatic.
- You are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team
- Travel within region required as needed