What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive for the French Market to join our TLV office.
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating new business relationships and generating sales in the French Market. You will be in charge of finding business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- Close new Verbit accounts
- Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale
- Introduce clients to the complexities of video captioning, clearly articulating Verbit’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering
- Lead online presentations of Verbit platform and solutions
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing
- Provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set
- Attend trade shows and conferences (virtual or in-person), actively engaging attendees and initiating conversations with qualified prospects
- Maintain active and professional relationships with customers to grow Verbit presence within customer accounts (cross-sell)
- French speaker and a deep familiarity with the french market needs - a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2+ years of enterprise software or video technology sales experience as well as experience in technology sales
- Experience in software as a service model - a plus
- Knowledge of online video (encoding, management, delivery, etc.) - a plus
- Proven track record of closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Experience proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive-level decision-makers
- Extremely high energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize; self-motivated
- Strong people skills and a consultative approach to selling are a real plus
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment where everyone works unconventional hours and “does it all”