Syte is on the lookout for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of success in global software sales. A passionate, highly intelligent, focused and well-organized individual, who wants to be part of building our growing Sales Team.
What Will You Do?
- Manage the full sales cycle, including contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals in International markets.
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on impactful solutions while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value
- Become a Syte product expert and deliver customer-tailored demonstrations to interested prospects via our web-conference.
- Become an expert in Visual AI and the Retail market, learn how to position Syte and educate prospects.
- Thorough and proper qualification of customer needs and requirements
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and company counsel.
- Manage pipeline and documentation in SalesForce.com
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly revenue quotas.
- Minimum 3 years of International enterprise software sales experience
- Proven Track record of consistent over-achievement with commitment to a process- driven sales approach
- High level of organization and the ability to work multiple critical opportunities at once
- Outstanding communication and people skills – Remote, written, and face to face
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A love for internal collaboration, business-savvy approach with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity
- Native English or mother tongue level - Must
- Experience working in the US or UK - Advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to work with a global team.
Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform, which is used by brands like Farfetch, Prada, and Shein
We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
Join a team of top talent from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
****The position is full time (Monday - Friday) based in Tel- Aviv (Hybrid work model)