Atera is seeking a highly motivated, target-oriented individual to join our Sales Team!
As an Account Executive, there’s nothing more exciting than selling a product to your prospects you know they’ll enjoy and more importantly, meet the challenges of their business needs. Now more than ever, IT Professionals around the world are turning to Atera to improve the way they work. With a strong reputation, a trusted brand, and a disruptive product and pricing model- Atera is shaping the world of IT management!
Our business is growing and we’re now ready to build our Sales Team! In this position, you will be a part of a team that directly impacts the company’s growth, by helping build and shape the new Sales Team. You will be responsible for driving sales and meeting the team’s KPIs by delivering the best sales and value-led experience for Atera’s prospects. Beyond just selling, this is truly an opportunity to be a part of something new. From sales decks to playbooks to infrastructure needs, we’re inviting strong and experienced Account Executives to join us on the journey as we build the best IT sales team, together!
If you’re passionate about sales, like to build processes, have a strong SAAS background, this position is right for you. At Atera we welcome innovation and people who dare. We like our employees to be driven be thought and above all, we do it together and enjoy the ride!
- Managing the full sales cycle from trial sign-up to conversion to hand-off to the CSM team
- Maintaining an on-going pipeline of prospects and deals
- Contribute to the on-going effort of building the sales team; this includes but is not limited to documentation, processes, procedures, solution procurement and implementation and more
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product and R&D to understand prospect requirements and provide sales support both during calls and behind the scenes
- Listen to customers' technical requirements and needs and relay this feedback back to the Product Team for development
- Write technical responses to prospect questionnaires
- Native English - oral and written communication skills – A MUST
- 2+ years of experience in a sales of a SaaS company selling a technical product - Must
- Experience working with sales quotas and targets – Required
- Monday – Friday work schedule- Required (US hours)
- Experience using sales tools (Salesforce, Gong, ect.)
- Technical IT knowledge - an advantage
- A proven track record in B2B SAAS sales
- Team player
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.