This is us
Artlist is a fast-growing creative technology company providing video creators with high-quality music, sound effects, footage and digital assets for video, as well as powerful video and image editing software. With our revolutionary license and cutting-edge creative tools, we’re on the fast track to becoming the ultimate 360 degree solution for video creators.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for creators in over 160 countries. Among our 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior and many more.
Artlist consists of 4 products:
- Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform
- Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform
- MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators that offers video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos
- FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software
About Motion Array
Motion Array (acquired by Artlist last year) is an all-in-one creative marketplace for digital creators, focused on delivering a variety of digital media assets: video templates, motion graphics, video plugins, music, SFX, footage and photos. Our goal is to stay on top of today’s technologies and industry trends to create the best catalog in the industry. Our team curates, analyzes, researches and creatively constructs lists of the best assets to present to users on the platform, so they can quickly and easily find the right media for their video.
We’re seeking a full-time 3D Models Catalog - Department Manager to join our vibrant content team in Tel Aviv.
Wake up for this:
As the manager of the 3D models department, you will have the opportunity to shape the vision and creative direction of a new 3D models catalog. You will be responsible for:
- Defining the new catalog, based on industry needs and standards
- Setting up the team’s infrastructure and recruiting new team members
- Ongoing management tasks, including managing a team of curators, reviewing and improving our 3D models catalog standard, and ultimately building us up to be the best 3D models catalog in the industry
- You will work closely with stakeholders from product teams, A&R, legal, finance, dev and more
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with 3D models, materials and rigged models
- Experience in model creation - advantage
- Experience working with one or more of the following software: Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender and 3ds Max
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience working in a product company - advantage
- Highly strategic thinking
- Independent learner
- Be on top of the latest trends in the 3D industry, tech trends and innovations
- A natural multitasker, self-motivated, fast learner and problem solver
- Charismatic, leader at heart, knows how to push and motivate creative individuals and teams
- Native level English with proficient reading and writing skills