Wix’s Mobile Apps team. We enable Wix users to build engaging mobile applications for their customers and grow their business and community.
Our team's mission is to allow the creation of ANY mobile app easily and efficiently. We aspire for a great user experience, allowing users to customize and design their mobile app with freedom of creation.
What's unique about us is that we are both a product and a platform team. Our platform is used in all Wix apps and we collaborate with many teams across Wix.
A Product Manager with 2+ years experience in building consumer-facing web or mobile products. You have a strong visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining product use cases and sketching wireframes. You have analytical skills, allowing you to analyze product usage and funnels to reach data-driven decisions. You also have strong business thinking, enabling you to identify the next opportunities and set a clear direction for where the product should go.
Your communication skills are excellent and you’re a fun to work with team player with a “can do” attitude.
You'll get bonus points if you have experience working on native mobile products.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work on a new and growing strategic product that will impact our users’ business goals
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process and take ownership of the product all the way from inception to production
- Own the product life cycle: user research, wireframes, project scope, KPIs and development process
- Continually learn from our customers and support agents, analyze user data and conduct interviews, to make sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, content and Dev, in a high-standards environment
- Lead the product and relationships with cross-Wix teams
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.