- Published: January 10, 2022
Wix’s Product Marketing team. We make Wix products accessible to our users by ensuring that the right users are getting the right message, through the right channels, at the right time. We connect the product, the users, and the market.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketing Manager who'll support our sales and Customer Success teams in creating and cultivating partnerships all over the world.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Understand our B2B partners and build a plan focused on their success
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success and other teams across Wix on strategic partnerships
- Create inbound and outbound communication focused on Wix's B2B offering (email marketing, case studies, landing pages, etc.)
- Work with our B2B partners on brand communication
- Analyze data to build a business strategy
- Drive competitive analysis and market research
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with exceptional attention to detail
A B2B experienced Product Marketing Manager who speaks the language of the business world, and is familiar with creation and marketing of communications aimed at large organizations. You are business oriented, and are able to brilliantly transform a company’s goals into an actionable marketing plan, then execute it from A to Z. You are comfortable communicating in the business world, while keeping the innovative spirit of Wix. You also have experience working closely with account management or sales teams.
You are able to collect insights from various sources and create data based digests, to suggest data driven decisions to Wix B2B teams and our partners. You know how to run and manage a project with a variety of stakeholders, set deadlines and keep them. You’re flexible, cross-functional and love the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.