We are Wix International Organic Growth Team. As content marketers, writers, and growth enthusiasts, we're passionate about what we do. Our mission is to bring relevant organic traffic, create intent-based content and convert readers into users.
- Native German speaker with some professional experience in writing clear, research based content that catches your audience's attention.
- Your understanding of SEO (for example, how to locate relevant keywords, what makes for an article that ranks on Google, and how to optimize online content) and your passion for researching tools to implement an effective content strategy are strong. You’re a team player who sees the bigger picture and can take content ideas from conception to execution. You're also a versatile, strategic thinker who uses research and analysis to make actionable data-driven decisions. Independent and people-oriented, you excel under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.
As an Organic Growth Manager, you will:
- Identify strategic growth opportunities for your market and work on comprehensive growth strategies with the International SEO Team
- Utilize tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Semrush to conduct thorough SEO research and identify the right keywords and topics for your articles and other strategic assets
- Perform a performance analysis of your blog and develop a content strategy to maximize traffic and conversions
- Create creative, competitive articles based on the blog strategy
- Develop long-term partnerships and link earning strategies in collaboration with the market’s SEO manager
- Lead the implementation of your market's organic growth strategy by taking ownership of various projects, collaborating with acquisition, affiliates, and other teams.
- Carry out on-page optimization and site audits of your market’s properties
- Coordinate with a team of freelancers and manage their workflow
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.