Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a 2nd Level Publisher Support Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
As a 2nd Level Publisher Support Engineer working on Taboola EMEA Publisher Professional Services Team, you will provide system and application technical support to our publishers while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved. This will include requiring you to troubleshoot complex web and backend technology issues. Lastly, we are looking for someone with great communications skills, as you will work closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level Support, other Professional Services teams, and the global business units.
As a 2nd Level Publisher Support Engineer, you will:
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including database analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Communicate progress of resolution/status in a timely fashion per service level agreements
- Ongoing support and Top Client case management, while working closely with the Business and Professional Services teams across the company.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Proven experience with internet technologies including: HTML, CSS and SQL
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand complex business procedures and workflows, and interest in process improvement
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and team player mentality with the ability to comply with tight deadlines.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in a technical support position
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Ad-tech industry background