- Published: December 19, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work with the Taboola News global team and its customers as a 2nd Level Media Support Engineer ? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company and have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angeles, New Delhi and Bangkok.
2nd level engineers are skilled and technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
The position requires troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Support Engineer works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams and the various business units.
We are looking for an engineer to join our team as focal point that understands the business, advertisers and AM's to increase response time, quality of response and engagement on future solutions to make Taboola easier to work with.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
What are the skills a good 2nd Level Media Support Engineer needs to have?
- At least 3+ years of experience in technical support or similar positions in global organizations.
- Proven Experience with SQL
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a technical support position
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Media industry background
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.