- Published: August 9, 2021
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a talented Spine Animator to join our amazing Game team. You will be creating high quality animations of game assets in line with the Product and Art Directors’ creative vision
The position can be remote, or can be joined at any of our offices.
- Deliver high quality 2D animations of characters, props, and UI elements, using Spine
- Achieve appealing and smooth animations making use of singular art assets.
- Work together with the Art Directors and suggest innovative animation ideas in the game, that may ‘WOW!’ our players.
- Have an organized workflow, satisfying requirements outlined by the Tech Art team, making sure that the completed jobs implement seamlessly into the game.
- Excellent skills of creating eye catching animations in Spine (Characters, props, backgrounds) and a great portfolio demonstrating it.
- Strong understanding of animation principles.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop (ability to separate assets from art, making them ready for animation).
- Prior experience of working for mobile games.
- Versatile and can adapt to various styles of animation and look.
- Attitude to develop and grow, receive feedback, push for quality, and raise the bar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- VFX skills.
- Experience with Unity particle system.
- Drawing/painting skills.