Great opportunity to join the small tight knit team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of first product SW design and development.
CommonGround is developing the next generation of 3D human interaction software, based on advanced computer vision and machine learning technology.
Users of the application are immersed in a common room and can generate eye contact, read the other participants’ body language, and know who is looking and talking thanks to 3D environment.
We are looking for a Product designer that will deal with the following challenges: Designing the user experience in the 3D space - where participants are seated, how they see each other, how they share content, and manage the meeting more effectively. As the head of Product design, you'll build a design team while taking a hands-on role in the creative process.
You will be responsible for designing the user interface for the app, including a Mobile phone app for scanning the avatar and for remote control of the app, the onboarding experience in the company’s website, desktop app, and the mobile phone app. Along with creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows, product prototypes, personas, and usage scenarios.
In addition, you will analyze user feedback and activity, and
iterate to enhance the user experience along with assisting with content
- Bachelor’s degree in design.
- proven experience working as Product designer
- Deep understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Figma.
- A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision
- Experience with B2C applications
- Previous experience in designing applications in 3D is a great benefit
- Great communication skills and an ability to think at a high level and understand product strategy, business, and vision.
- Please attach your portfolio to the application .Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for the position.