Wix’s Product Design team (the UX guild). We define and design products that have an impact on more than 220 million users around the world. We love passionate, professional people who are artistic by nature and can work as part of a team. We’re looking for a talented Motion Designer to join us.
An experienced Animator/Motion Designer who’s passionate about the role of animation in digital products and interfaces. You have a comprehensive understanding of how animation supports UI/UX, as well as a technical and technological approach to tasks. You’re creative and systematic and the kind of animator who pays close attention to the tiniest details. You’re proficient in After Effects and Illustrator (Figma, Cinema 4D is a plus).
You’re a team player with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You’re comfortable collaborating with UX/UI Designers, Illustrators, Product Managers and Developers, and able to work independently.
You’ll get bonus points if you have some illustration or character animation skills and are familiar with prototyping tools such as Principal/Framer.
As a UX Motion Designer, you will:
- Partner with UX/UI Designers, Illustrators and Product Managers from various teams to create animations for numerous web and mobile products, in different styles and techniques
- Create microinteractions, transitioning behaviors and creative animation messaging across many types of projects
- Define and maintain a motion system to be used across all Wix products, in collaboration with the Design System teams
- Export assets and provide specs for development (Lottie, CSS etc.) and work with developers to ensure they’re properly implemented
- Be part of Wix’s UX guild and work to evolve the company’s products through the medium of animation
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.